Friday, May 31, 2013

Pictures

Dont worry - a real letter will come soon but i need to send this pictures while I have this girls card reader. plus laundry room email is like only 5 seconds long.
1. saying goodbye to the besties
2. adios to julie and jared
3. can't wait to see how much this champs grown!!


1. me and the kids going to boston from my district - yup our boy cory calvert is in my district and now just became our ZL. what a champ.
2. me and my compenero!! Sister Klecker!
3. Telisha from rugby is in the same zone!!! makes life a blast!


1. look who i get to see. what up elder benson. we arent allowed to touch elders so in pictures we just try to purposely look as awkward as possible.
2. the girls in my district/roomies. I LOVE ALL OF THEM
3. our district - half to hawaii, the other half to boston. im convinced im in the best district ever


1. Elder meline and I!! Makes my day times a million every time i get to see this champ
2. Happy memorial day - yes we all planned to look patriotic because we are that cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment