Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Dear Mom and Dad

I don’t have a lot of time to write because I used it all on writing in my journal but I wanted to let you know, since I cant email for another week, that I had the best 1st day!! Tomorrow I’m sure will be a whirlwind but so far I LOVE it! It’s still setting in that this is real life…that I’m a real missionary! So far, love my companion! Love the girls in my room! But everyone’s nice on the 1st day so we’ll seeJ I’ve learned so much already, I wish I had more time to explain it all to you. But I am well, happy, and want to be a missionary FOREVER! I mean a full time one!! I’ve already seen so many people I know and one girl I was close to from rugby is in my zone! I’m hungry. Shoulda brought more/nicer pens (don’t worry, I’ll get those here) glad I brought my pillow pet, and its’ legit I brought the Cosmo bag-a hilarious conversation starter. Love you! Love this gospel! It’s been humbling how real it is!! Wish I had time for more! Love, love, love you!!

Love,
Sister Bell

Keepin’ it real-because it is real…all of it

No comments:

Post a Comment