Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 21, 2013 Cont...

One last thought I failed to mention in the previous email:
THIS COUGAR IS OFFICALLY IN THE BYU ADVERTISING PROGRAM.
Each one of you have contributed so so much to help me get there. I knew that if I got in it would be because thats the route i need to go and if i didnt i knew that the Lord had an even better plan. Being said, i am VERY VERY happy. Shout out to Big B aka Brandon that spent countless hours on the video editing and answering all my silly editing questions on my portfolio. Shout out to Brad who had the ultimate connections to print it. Shout out to Matty who made sure it got in the right hands and shout out to you all for all your continuous prayers. you guys ROCK. and so does the gospel.
would send pictures but its not letting me right now. Lots more to come next week.
love, sista bell

No comments:

Post a Comment